|My Spelling Words|
|Practice reading and writing each of the following words.
Fill in the blank with the spelling word that best completes each sentence.
1. The ancient Greeks believed that their gods were ____________________.
2. Telling lies about others is an ____________________ thing to do.
3. The teacher becomes ____________________ with students when they are noisy.
4. If something is not perfect, it is ____________________.
5. It is ____________________ to ride a bike without wheels.
6. Some students exhibited ____________________ behavior on the bus.
7. It is ____________________ to interrupt when someone is talking.
8. Some of the teens acted ____________________ at the presentation.
9. When the sculpture is moved to its new location, it will be rendered
10. Dumping garbage in the river has made the water ____________________.
Copyright ©2006 T. Smith Publishing. All rights reserved. www.tlsbooks.com