See, Say, Write, and Read (bunny theme)
Students will look at the words see, in, bunny and hat, then say and print each word. Then students will read sentences using the featured words. No answer key provided.
Grade recommendation: k-1 • Common Core State Standards Alignment: RI.K.7, RF.K.1, RF.K.3, L.K.1, RF.1.3, RF.1.4, L.1.1
Skills: reading readiness| printing practice
Item 3217 | 1 page | Publisher: T. Smith Publishing ©2010 | by Tracey Smith
Printing Tip: If a worksheet page does not appear properly, reload or refresh the .pdf file.
Click the worksheet preview for the full printable version of
See, Say, Write, and Read (bunny).
Read comments from other visitors about this worksheet.• Julie-Anne writes us that she uses this to help her granddaughter with the transition from kindergarten to grade one. She wants to make learning fun for her granddaughter who is spending the summer with her!
• Jaya, a parent from California is using this worksheet at home for prek-grade 1.
• Joyce, a grandparent from Illinois is using this worksheet as homework/summer study for her k-1 grandchild.
• Simmi, a teacher in Indiana has used this worksheet as homework for kindergarten.
• Wanda, a parent from North Carolina is using this worksheet with her child who is beginning kindergarten.
• Senthil, a teacher in Tennessee uses this worksheet as a kindergarten handout.
• A visitor tells us they are using this with their kindergarten child.
• Mary, a parent from Florida, is using this to help her son get a head start with kindergarten.
• Shalaka tells us that she has used this worksheet with her kindergarten child.
• One teacher lets us know this worksheet was used as a first grade homework assignment.
• Rowena is a parent using this worksheet with her four-year old child.
Did you know that . . .