Print and Color ABC's
Students will follow the directions and practice printing each upper and lower case letter using the color indicated. Each worksheet in this set provides practice printing letters of the alphabet and reinforces color recognition skills. No answer key is provided.
Grade recommendation: prek-k • Common Core State Standards Alignment: L.K.1, L.1.1
Skills: printing practice | printing upper case letters | printing lower case letters | color recognition | following directions | fine motor skills
Item 3374 | 26 pages |Publisher: T. Smith Publishing ©2002 | by Tracey Smith
Printing Tip: If a worksheet page does not appear properly, reload or refresh the .pdf file.
Click the worksheet preview for the full printable version of
Print and Color ABC's.
Here are some of the ways our visitors are using these ABC worksheets.• Crystal is a parent and teacher who used these worksheets (for preschool) in "teaching sleeves". She writes, "Put the sheets in clear page protectors and let the child use a dry erase marker. When they are done you can erase and do it over and over. I got this idea from one of my co-workers teaching books called A Print Rich Classroom."
• Anjali, a parent from New Jersey tells us. "I print 10-15 of these worksheets and put them in nice folders made by my sons and have them sit on their study tables and let them choose 5 sheets they want to do every day, keeping the study time fun and filled with lots of information."
• A preschool teacher in Hawaii uses these worksheets for practice and homework with a child who is a 2nd language learner.
• A visitor from Georgia uses this material as homework for preschool.
• The parent of a three year old is using this worksheet set to help her son learn the alphabet!
• Darlene, a grandma from Illinois, wanted a project for her four year old granddaughter so she could have fun and learn something at the same time. She thought this set was the perfect fit!
• A parent in Indiana is using this set of worksheets to help her three and one-half year old practice ABC's.
• Raeisha, a parent in California will use this worksheet set as home educational materials for 4 year-old who is preparing to enter preschool.
• Alta, a grandmother from Arizona is using these worksheets to help her grandson improve his basic skills and to strengthen the skills of her other grandchildren.